Interact with thousands of birds at Asia’s largest bird sanctuary. Get an entry ticket to Jurong Bird Park and spend the day with some delightful feathered friends. Discover a collection of over 5,000 colorful birds from 400 species in exploratory landscapes, natural environments and walk-in aviaries. Enjoy close-up encounters at feeding sessions, and be impressed by entertaining antics at daily shows. Indulge in a sumptuous Asian buffet lunch in the company of parrots, and splash in the water at the wet playground for an exciting day out for the whole family.
- Hand feed and learn about birds such as flamingos, ostriches, pelicans and lorikeets
- Be amazed by the 9-floor Lory Loft aviary, a 30-meter waterfall and more
- Watch an interactive show by a star-studded lineup of feathered friends
Description / Important Notes
– Jurong Bird Park will soon be leaving the nest to our new home in Mandai Wildlife Reserve. In view of this, please note that Jurong Bird Park’s last of day of operations will be 3 January 2023 and the last date of visit is 3 January 2023.
– Jurong Bird Park will resume daily operation starting from 3rd November 2022.
– Jurong Bird Park operating hours will remain from 8:30 am to 6 pm (last entry at 5 pm). – Identification may be required upon redemption.
– Jurong Bird Park will operate Thursday to Sunday only.
*Note: Park will operate on selected Mondays to Wednesdays. Refer to below extended dates open on Mondays to Wednesdays during public holiday and school holiday period:
* July: 11
* Aug: 8,9
* Sept: 5-7
* Dec: 5-7,12-14, 19-21,26-28
Valid until 01 September 2022 00:00 to 03 January 2023 23:59
- Standard Admission Ticket
- Tram Ride
How To Use
- Upon confirmation of date/time via the link, there is no change of timeslot upon e-ticket with barcode being issued.
- Please arrive no later than 45 minutes from above selected time. If the park’s capacity has been reached, you may be required to wait till there is availability
- Once you received the ticket, please secure your preferred date and timeslot in advance before visiting our parks from the below link https://reseller.mandai.com/ticketstore/GuestBookTimeslot
- Non-Refundable & No Cancellation
Terms & Conditions
- Ticket is valid till 3 January 2023
- A child is defined as a person between 3 to 12 years of age for the purpose of determining whether an admission ticket to a WRS Park is required.
- Children below 3 years old may enter the WRS Parks for free, subject to WRS’ satisfactory verification.
- A senior is defined as a person at 60 years of age and above for the purpose of determining whether an admission ticket to a WRS Park is required.
- All TA Admission Tickets are subject to WRS Parks’ prevailing “Park Ticket Terms & Conditions” published at https://www.mandai.com/en/park-terms.html.
- No return, exchange, cancellation and/or cash refund of TA Local Admission Tickets purchased and/or issued is allowed.
- Admission is at voucher holder’s own risk. WRS will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury sustained by the voucher holder while in the park
- Voucher holder agrees not to use photographs/ recording in the park for commercial purposes. WRS may take photographs/recordings of any park visitor for any purpose, without prior approval or compensation;
- In the event of dispute, WRS electronic records shall prevail;
- No claims will be entertained for any lost, torn, defaced or expired voucher.
- Ticket prices and governing conditions are subject to change without notice