- Visit the world’s largest freshwater aquarium, the Amazon Flooded Forest
- Discover animals from the Amazon, as well as other world rivers
- Spot wildlife species like the Brazil tapir, jaguar, and everyone’s favorite, the capybara
Description / Important Notes
– Identification may be required upon redemption.
– Exit and re-enter the park on the same day during operation hour. Please get the stamp chop from gantry staff.
– Please note that Amazon River Quest (ARQ) boat ride at River Wonders will be closed for its annual maintenance works from 12th to 30th September 2022.
Valid until 90 days
- Admission to River Wonders
- Exclude: River Boat
How To Use
- Upon confirmation of date/time via the link, there is no change of timeslot upon e-ticket with barcode being issued.
- Please arrive no later than 45 minutes from above selected time. If the park’s capacity has been reached, you may be required to wait till there is availability
- Once you received the ticket, please secure your preferred date and timeslot in advance before visiting our parks from the below link https://reseller.mandai.com/ticketstore/GuestBookTimeslot
- Non-Refundable & No Cancellation
Terms & Conditions
- Ticket is valid for 90 days from date of purchase
- A child is defined as a person between 3 to 12 years of age for the purpose of determining whether an admission ticket to a WRS Park is required.
- Children who are 1.06m and taller are welcome to embark on Amazon River Quest
- Children below 3 years old may enter the WRS Parks for free, subject to WRS’ satisfactory verification.
- A senior is defined as a person at 60 years of age and above for the purpose of determining whether an admission ticket to a WRS Park is required.
- All TA Admission Tickets are subject to WRS Parks’ prevailing “Park Ticket Terms & Conditions” published at https://www.mandai.com/en/park-terms.html.
- No return, exchange, cancellation and/or cash refund of TA Local Admission Tickets purchased and/or issued is allowed.
- Admission is at voucher holder’s own risk. WRS will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury sustained by the voucher holder while in the park
- Voucher holder agrees not to use photographs/ recording in the park for commercial purposes. WRS may take photographs/recordings of any park visitor for any purpose, without prior approval or compensation;
- In the event of dispute, WRS electronic records shall prevail;
- No claims will be entertained for any lost, torn, defaced or expired voucher.
- Ticket prices and governing conditions are subject to change without notice