Description / Important Notes
– Identification may be required upon redemption.
– The Keeper talk can help to include Hornbill Keeper Talk @ 3pm
– Wings of the World (Approx. 20 mins) @ Sky Amphitheatre: 12:30pm, 5:00pm
– Predators on Wings (Approx. 20 mins) @ Sky Amphitheatre: 10:00am, 2:30pm
– Click here to find out more activities line up: https://www.mandai.com/en/bird-paradise/things-to-do/activities.html
– Complimentary In-Park Shuttle is available daily
*Buses arrive every 10 minutes during operating hour & Rides are free of charge.
By Mandai East-West Shuttle
– To visit Singapore Zoo, River Wonders, or Night Safari at Mandai Wildlife East
– Hop on the shuttle from Mandai Wildlife West to Singapore Zoo Coach Bay
– To visit Bird Paradise at Mandai Wildlife West
– Hop on the shuttle from Singapore Zoo Coach Bay to Mandai Wildlife West.
Click here to find out more information on the Bus Shuttle: https://www.mandai.com/en/bird-paradise/plan-your-visit/getting-around.html
Valid for 60 days
How To Use
Please present either mobile or printed voucher for entry.
Non-Refundable & No Cancellation
Terms & Conditions
Valid for one entry only.
Ticket is valid for visits from 27th May onwards
A child is defined as a person between 3 to 12 years of age for the purpose of determining whether an admission ticket to a WRS Park is required.
Children below 3 years old may enter the WRS Parks for free, subject to WRS’ satisfactory verification.
A senior is defined as a person at 60 years of age and above for the purpose of determining whether an admission ticket to a WRS Park is required.
All TA Admission Tickets are subject to WRS Parks’ prevailing “Park Ticket Terms & Conditions” published at https://www.mandai.com/en/park-terms.html.
No return, exchange, cancellation and/or cash refund of TA Local Admission Tickets purchased and/or issued is allowed.
Admission is at voucher holder’s own risk. WRS will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury sustained by the voucher holder while in the park
Voucher holder agrees not to use photographs/ recording in the park for commercial purposes. WRS may take photographs/recordings of any park visitor for any purpose, without prior approval or compensation;
In the event of dispute, WRS electronic records shall prevail;
No claims will be entertained for any lost, torn, defaced or expired voucher.
Ticket prices and governing conditions are subject to change without notice