Visit one of Singapore’s top attractions—Gardens by the Bay! Get your ticket today and enjoy a series of gardens full of flora and fauna set in mesmerizing interior and exterior structures. With the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest ticket, access the Flower Dome, the world’s largest greenhouse, to witness its collection of exquisite florals and lush plants. Tour different gardens such as Mediterranean Garden, Succulent Garden, Australian Garden and more. Then, head to Cloud Forest, which boasts one of the world’s largest indoor waterfalls at 35 metres tall. This landscape offers dramatic greenery, featuring vegetation that is typically native to habitats 2,000 metres above sea level. You can also admire the breathtaking Flight of the Moth Orchid display, a striking selection of orchids that form a cascading bloom.
- Explore the Guinness World Record’s largest glass greenhouse with a Flower Dome ticket
- Marvel at Cloud Forest’s mist-filled interior, highlighted by one of the world’s tallest indoor waterfalls
Description / Important Notes
– From 28 October 2022, guests to Cloud Forest at Gardens by the Bay will be among the first to see, explore and connect with this spectacular story told like never before. Cloud Forest featuring Avatar: The Experience
– Conservatories Closure Dates (Year 2022)
Cloud Forest: 17 Oct / 14 Nov / 12 Dec.
Flower Dome: 31 Oct / 9 Nov / 13 Dec.
– Please be informed that Flower Dome will be closed on 9 November 2022 due Maintenance. Meanwhile, Cloud Forest, our other cooled conservatory will remain open from 9.00am to 9.00pm (Last Admission is at 8.30pm).
Valid until 60 days
- Double Conservatories Admission
How To Use
- Please present either mobile or printed e-ticket along at the turnstile.
- Non-Refundable & No Cancellation
Terms & Conditions
- Ticket valid for visit on 28 October 2022 onwards.
- Child age (3 to 12 years old).
- Adult age (13 years old & above).
- Valid for One (1) Guest.
- This E-ticket is non transferable, non-refundable and void if altered. This E-ticket may not be copied, resold or duplicated and may only be use once.